Celestron Omni XLT AZ 150mm Newtonian Telescope
30 Day Return Policy
• CG-4 German equatorial mount with setting circles, worm gear slow-motion control and ball bearings on both axes
• Alt-AZ mount with worm gears for smooth tracking of celestial objects and slip clutches for quick and easy pointing
• 6x30 finderscope (EQ) / StarPointer Pro finderscope (AZ)
• Sturdy pre-assembled steel tripod (EQ) or aluminum tripod (AZ) with accessory tray.
• Astronomy software with 10,000 object database and printable sky maps
High-quality optics meet elegant design in the Omni XLT series. With multiple optical tube styles on both EQ and AZ mounts, the Omni XLT series has a setup to suit the needs of every amateur astronomer. For years, Celestron's Omni equatorial mount has set the industry standard for state of the art design. Now our engineers have brought a new level of sophistication to the alt azimuth mount. Designed from the ground up, it's our best manual AZ mount ever.
Our proprietary StarBright XLT coatings maximize light transmission for the brightest possible images. Worm gears on both axes provide smooth, easy motion when tracking targets. With three optical tube styles and your choice of mounts, the Omni XLT series has a setup to suit the needs of every amateur astronomer.