Celestron NexStar 4SE Maksutov Telescope
30 Day Return Policy
• SkyAlign alignment technology
• Computerized alt-azimuth mount with quick-release fork-arm mount, built-in wedge (on 4SE model), 40,000 object database, and flash-upgradeable NexStar+ hand control
• StarPointer finderscope, 1.25" star diagonal, and 1.25" 25 mm eyepiece
• Sturdy pre-assembled steel tripod with accessory tray
• Astronomy software with 10,000 object database and printable sky maps
Back in 1970, Celestron made its mark on the astronomy market with its legendary orange-tube C8. The NexStar SE line continues that heritage, with vivid orange tubes in four apertures on a smooth computerized alt-azimuth mount. Pair that with StarBright XLT optical coatings, SkyAlign, a built-in astroimaging wedge (on the 4SE), and the NexStar SE becomes a reliable all-around setup that astronomers of all experience levels will take out again and again to experience our solar system and beyond.