Celestron CPC 1100 GPS SCT Telescope
30 Day Return Policy
• Computerized dual fork-arm mount with precision drive base and mechanics, quick-release clutch, large drive gears, ultra-wide bearing track drive base, auxiliary ports, 40,000 object database, and flash-upgradeable NexStar+ hand control
• SkyAlign, All-Star Polar Alignment, and internal GPS technology
• Permanently programmable periodic error correction when used with HD Pro Wedge
• 8x50 finderscope, 1.25" star diagonal, and 1.25" 40 mm Plossl eyepiece
• Heavy-duty steel tripod with accessory tray, spring-loaded mounting screws, and recessed mounting platform
A rock-solid dual fork arm mount and large aperture at an affordable price: that's what makes the CPC telescope series a favorite among experienced amateur astronomers. Celestron's revolutionary SkyAlign plus an internal GPS make alignment a snap. Use the computerized hand control to quickly slew to over 40,000 celestial objects, then track your target precisely as it moves across the night sky. Imagers can place the CPC dual fork arm mount on an optional HD Pro Wedge to polar align it for long-exposure astrophotography. Thoughtful ergonomic design makes setting up and breaking down your CPC quick and painless.