V5LE Non-Conductive Videoscope System
The Series 178708 Videoscope was designed to the specifications of a major federal agency specifically for bomb technicians. These flexible articulation scopes deliver clear, bright images for actionable video intelligence.
- Non-conductive probe jackets that enhance operator safety in EOD investigations.
- Features ProTecht®, ITI’s patented overtorque protection system for smooth articulation control and longer probe life.
- All V5LE model videoscopes have four-direction articulation.
- Choose from a wide range of working lengths, forward line of sight and a fixed 80° field of view.
Developed specifically for bomb technicians in intensive EOD/contraband search scenarios, the V5LE is the most advanced videoscope on the market, providing maximum safety for the operator.
- Model 178708 V5LE Videoscope
- Non-Conductive Articulating Insertion Probe
- 6" High-Resolution Color LCD Screen & Camera Control Unit
- Integral White, IR and Blue High Intensity LED Light Sources
- V5 Documentation System with Touch Screen Control