- Tungsten jacketed probes are built with solvent-resistant constructions and can be submerged to the eyepiece body.
- The large diameter 12 mm fiberscope features more illumination fibers and is recommended for large-volume tanks and search & rescue operations.
- Smaller diameter fiberscopes, such as our 6 mm and 8 mm models, are suited for viewing more restricted areas, like gas tanks and are excellent choices for interdiction.
- Featuring ProTecht®, ITI’s patented overtorque protection system for smooth articultion control and longer probe life.
- All 177500 Series Fiberscopes have four-direction articulation, ensuring complete coverage of the space being investigated.
- Model 177500 Scope
- Model 125060A Light Source
- Model 126500 Eyeguard
- P/N 408-078 Spare Lamp
- AC Power Supply & DC Battery
- 115VAC Charger