Do you need a custom-built scope that other manufacturers can’t (or won’t) make for you? Take advantage of our 50+ years as a manufacturer of robust, high-precision remote viewing devices. Our capabilities include traditional scope designs employing rigid or fiber optics and rigid or flexible articulating working lengths. Video-based designs using CCD or CMOS video cameras are also available. Add instrument channels, air and water lines for specialized functions.
Request a quote for standard product configurations, or tell us about your custom application needs ›
Would your device perform better if you could see what it is doing and where it is going? Don't operate blindly – add visualization capability to your medical device!
- Integrate optical trains or camera systems into your medical device
- View through an eyepiece, built-in LCD screen, or remote monitors
- Record and archive stills and video files for future reference
Minimally Invasive Delivery:
Do you have a specialized technology that needs to be delivered precisely and reliably, with minimal injury, stress, or trauma to the patient? ITI capabilities include:
- Flexible articulating probes with specialized channels for your proprietary instruments, tools, drugs, laser fibers, ultrasonic arrays, etc.
- Two-or four-way articulation activated via knobs, levers, or electronic servo motors
- Illumination via traditional medical light sources or compact LED-based systems
- Potential applications in Natural Orifice Translumenal Endoscopic Surgery (NOTES), SILS (Single Incision Laparoscopic Surgery), and Photo Dynamic Therapy (PDT)
Here are several products that the ITI Medical Division has been involved with in developing and manufacturing:
Flexible Articulating Fiberscope
- Customer is a distributor in the veterinary field.
- Product is a four-way articulating scope with an instrument channel as well as air and water lines for insufflation and irrigation.
- Application is for veterinary diagnostic and surgical uses.
Camera-Dedicated Rigid Otoscopes
- Customer is a veterinary device distributor.
- Products are rigid otoscopes coupled directly to 1/3" CCD video cameras.
- Application is for diagnoses of ear infections.
Custom-Built Rigid Ureteroscope
- Features include instrument channel, air line, camera or eyepiece viewing.
- Customer is a start-up company in the otolaryngology field.
- Device is an otoscope built into the customer’s proprietary hand piece.
- Application involves detecting pediatric ear infections using ultrasound.
- Customer is a Doctor-Inventor in the emergency medicine field.
- Device is an intubation videoscope with articulating tip and built-in LCD monitor.
- Application is for difficult airway intubations.
- Product is used to help doctor visualize the patient’s anatomy during the intubation process.
Flexible Articulating Gastroscope
- Customer is an established multinational medical device and healthcare company.
- Product is a flexible gastroscope for use in ultrasound applications.
- Application involves high-resolution imaging of the heart.
Rigid Articulating Laparoscope
- Customer is a device manufacturer based in Europe.
- Application is for general surgery purposes.
- Product is a rigid laparoscopic probe with a four-way articulating tip.
Flexible Articulating Guide
- Customer is a medical device start-up company.
- Application is obesity control.
- Device is a hollow flexible probe with four-way articulation to help customer deliver special components to the patient’s stomach.