- Probe diameters from 4.5 mm (.18") to 8.4 mm (.033")
- Standard working lengths of 1.4 m (4.6'), 2.1 m (7') or 3.1 m (10'). Custom working lengths available
- Lightweight: .64 kg (1.8 lbs)
- Li-ion battery with 3+ hour run time
- One-thumb, motorized joystick-controlled articulation maneuvers 4 ways and bends 180° for maximum range of motion and visibility
- Includes a durable computer in an anti-drop shell, featuring an 8.4" or 10" IPS touch screen display
- Titanium alloy camera and high-intensity LED illumination deliver true HD image and video output in standard JPG, BMP and AVI formats. No need for complex, proprietary software. Simply transfer data by connecting the data port to a computer via standard USB port.